Monday, August 22, 2011

Exhausted- and it's only the beginning

Dear Julie,

I'm tired. It's only the first day of class. The only thing getting me through tonight is knowing that I'm less than 5 mos from being able to go to work as an RN!!!
I ate well today- really light lunch that I packed and took to school. I heart those little cheese wedges with a few special K crackers. I also tried Greek yogurt for the first time- yummy! I'll be getting those from now on in addition to my lemon ones. Dinner was chicken enchiladas again. Also yummy. I only eat one so its not so many calories. Second day on fitday! Go me!
Didn't work out today as I was so tired that I took a nap instead :) which is NOT good weight loss strategy. Hopefully as the semester progresses, I'll get out on my lunch break and walk around the building. I really want to add in that outdoor walking that progresses to running as I had such success with it last time I actually lost any amount of weight.

Here's my inspiration for tonight as I need to hear it myself.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment