Monday, August 22, 2011

Chubby Girl Salvation

Dear Amber ~

I'm so happy this is your last semester! I know the mixed emotions going on... on one hand you are excited because its the last one; but on the other, there is a growing sense of anxiety to get through it but not too fast just in case you aren't really ready yet. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. I have never doubted you and can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

Today was a pretty good day for me. I'm feeling a little ~blah~ (and that's putting it nicely). I am having the hardest time finding my mojo again. I was doing so good there for a while and it has suddenly collapsed around me. Super frustrating - and whats more frustrating is how I know  this is problem and yet instead of going to the gym I simply *blog* about going not going. Seriously - I'm in a flat spin and cant seem to get out. So, that being said, here is my inspirational post. This always seems to get me moving again - I LOVE this video. It is chubby girl salvation...

No comments:

Post a Comment