Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gangsta' Gallbladder

Dear Amber ~

I'm happy to report "G-Money" is a hold out no longer. The Gangsta Gallbladder was captured during a surprise raid on Tuesday and has not been seen since. All reports indicate he put up a slight struggle but was captured and brought out of the hole. At this time, his neighbors (known as Lizzy the Liver and Patty the Pancreas) have indicated the hood is calm and a "sense of relief" can be felt throughout the area. Everyone should rest better knowing he can cause no more pain.

In case you are wondering, yes, I have taken my hydrocodone and yes, it may indeed be influencing this blog. Overall I'm feeling better than I have in a long time but I'm pretty damn sore in my belly. I haven't been able to stand up straight yet - muscles are pretty tight. Ill be taking the dressing off the incisions this afternoon and can FINALLY take a shower. That sponge bath shit is retarded. I've been living on a diet of chicken broth, grapes, and crackers. Oh, and my mom made some red potatoes for me yesterday which were amazeballs. I'm a little concerned that I haven't been drinking enough water... and I haven't pooped which is a bit of a concern as well. Ive read that 48 hours post op isn't unusual for no BM but I just don't want to get crazy with it. If nothing by this afternoon Ill break out the laxatives (and you know my history with those bad boys!).

Other than that I have managed to pay most bills (today is payday!woot woot!), avoid some other bills (cause I'm feelin' gangsta!), and sit my rather large butt in the bed and/or chair but mainly the bed. Apparently my bed laying annoys my son... he started griping yesterday "I wish I could get four holes in my stomach so I could sleep all freaking day." Umm, yeah, you would sleep all day except to graze for food and pee if I'd let you! I think there should be another planet for teenage boys - ya know, kinda ship em off until they are human again.

OK, that's all I have for now. Doctor said two weeks no exercise - I told her I had been practicing for the last month. :o)

Miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment